QUOTE OF DAY:

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."

E.E. Cummings

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Be Patient God Always Has A Plan

Be Patient God Always Has A Plan. We ask for things and assume that God doesn't hear us, but he hears every word we speak both those loud and unspoken.  We just neet to be more patient, we're like a small child when we want something we want it NOW with no substitutions.  We just expect him to just snap his fingers and boom what we ask for will immediately materialize before us.  What we fail to remember is that he knows and sees all.  What we want may not be for our ultimate good.  What we want may cause us more harm than fulfill us. He will answer us and help us but according to his plan not ours, and his plan awaiting us is more than we could ever have imagined.   Always remember even in your darkest of moments that God's plan is worth waiting for. 
Today’s world is filled with constant stress, anxiety, lose and fear.  In every direction we are confronted with situations, people, conditions that place us in panic mode.  We feel overwhelmed, abandoned, and unheard. For some it feels there is no hope, they question “why is this happening to me?”  Where can I go for help? I’m so far into debt that nothing can same me.  How can I survive and take care of my family?  Where do we live?  So many questions and it seems so little answers.
I know from personal experience that I have asked most of these questions and a whole lot more.  I know many times I want to throw in the towel, pull the covers over my head and surrender, but something always stops me.  Something or someone always pulls the covers off, picks me up and marches me forward.  Some unforeseen power never lets me surrender and that power is faith, faith in God that he will always rescue me.  It may not be how I want to be rescued but he has never let me falter nor has he EVER abandoned me.
I have learned from each moment of pain and heartache that enters my pathway.  I have found a strength that I never thought I possessed.  I have expanded my thinking to create solutions that I never thought existed and people have been placed into my life that opened up new doors and avenues for growth. 
We will always feel overwhelmed, pressured, challenged in this life, there is just no getting around it.  It is how we grow and develop into a new and better person.  Trust in God is the only way, the only suit of armor that we can put on to save us from the onslaught of disappointment, pain and lose.  God has a plan for us and the funny aspect of it is that we helped him create it.  We helped him design our life here from the very beginning till the very end, and when we were done planning God examined it closely and when he was completely satisfied that this was the best course of action did he give it his seal of approval.  There is nothing in this world that can or will ever supersede God’s plan for us. He will never let us wander too far off his chosen path and will always gently lead us back to where we need to be.
Faith my friends, cherish her and allow her to be the light you need to achieving your hearts desires.  Faith is a direct line to God.  Surrender to him daily all your cares, worries and concerns and with a grateful heart remember to always thank him for the blessings that you already have and those you want to have in the future.   It is gratitude that we forget to give and gratitude that he desires. 
So my advice today is stop looking and addressing all the negative things in your life.  Stop being jealous of everyone else and what they have by feeling betrayed or forgotten. Stop judging others for their accomplishments or failures. Instead search for one positive gift and concentrate on that.  Give thanks for that positive gift even if it is as small as a good cup of coffee this morning and from that small gesture of giving thanks you will be rewarded.  Then spend the rest of your day looking for the small blessings, like being on time, finding a parking space, sale at the grocery store and so on, and before you know it blessings are all  that you will find.  They will surround you and fill you with more prosperity and abundance than you could have ever imagined.  NEVER FORGET, God continually sends us blessings only we forget to stop and smell the roses.

1 comment:

  1. Very well said Mom! We all get overwhelmed with life and stress but for me what helps is my quiet time with God, a good run, or just reading scriptures (sometimes over and over again) before I get back to where I need to be! It also helps when Aaron or the kids just love on me too...Love you and glad you are writing:)

    ReplyDelete